Monday, July 17, 2006

Regrets and blessing

I realised that the old 范逸臣 really looks like Tok Zi Feng.
Gah... why didnt I see that before.
And I missed ah Tok.

It's really a huge disappointment when someone decides to drop you out of his life.
It feels worse than to not have our path crossed at all.
真的好想知道他现在人在何处,在做什么。
But there's no way I can ever find out, because that person has disappeared already.
:( and it's all my fault.
I'm a failure.

Therefore, when Nicholas smsed me out of the blue... I feel fortunate.... blessed that someone somewhere on this planet still remember that I exist.
And so, I must carry on.
This is the only way to show my appreciation.
Probably we've made a pact that each of us knew, but we wouldnt wanna admit it. I miss the people I met and no longer talking to anymore.
But I doubt they remember who I am.
Because I dont too.

And so, I must make another escape soon. Cant wait for UK! Lynn, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker