Wednesday, May 03, 2006

四月雨、五月风、六月雪

It's May, and my plan for the trip is getting clearer. If only my financial status have such clarity too.

Anyway, today is a special day... which I will remember for many years to come. It's sad that I can only rememeber it and cant do anything to celebrate it.

I hate it when LJ is down, because sometimes I have the urge to write something, and it just wont let me in... so here I am. Then, the feeling is different already. Aish...

Amended trip routes: Singapore, London, Salisbury, Bath, Penzance, Land's End, Cardiff, Swansea, Port Eynon, Llandeilo, Warwick, Birmingham, Colwyn Bay, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Chester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, Alnwick, Newcastle, York, Nottingham, Oxford, London, Singapore.

Seems alot, but some of these places are 'touch n go'... meaning, there isnt much for us to stay too long anyway, except for classic photo shots.

Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker