Monday, April 24, 2006

Here I come, England!

Oh, I didnt make this public on LJ, but it's ok to do this here.

Places decided upon in UK:
England- London, Salisbury, Land's End, Oxford, Warwick, Birmingham, Nottingham, Liverpool, York, Bath
Scotland- Edinburg, Glasgow, Isles of Skye
Wales- Swansea, Cardiff

We have already booked the accomodations which are bloody expensive consider we are only lying around in hostels! I'm awfully not keen on spending big pounds on accom and food... coz my main purpose of travelling is to see, see see! Accom, is when I will get to bathe and sleep only. I wont laze round in beds! Food... not really wanna poo too much. Hence, expect lotsa photos!

It will be nice autumn in September, so I reckon the pictures will turn out well.
I love cool weather, and the accents! Yes! Hopefully... there will be more joys than whines. And I sure hope to experience the culture in some places instead of 'touch and go' since we are visiting so many places, accoding to a friend.
Will route out a proper map nearing the date.

This time, I will get a proper log.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker