Friday, February 10, 2006

Something in me just snapped. More positive now.
What's done, is past.
Still amazed that I could be ever be so much more positive.
Happy, as Qiqi mentioned (and I did say it before), is so simple to spell and yet difficult to achieve.
So now do you know why I like to use such simple word?
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Neh... if it's so easy to pyscho myself, it would be so wonderful.

Btw, I'm holding two jobs now... hopefully it can last as long as possible, coz I simply need more money. At this rate, I will never have enough to live better.

Sometimes, I just need someone to 撒娇 to. You know... like prolly I will meet people who are disgusting and spill their drinks, then speak rubbish to me... I just hope someone can listen to these trival rants. Simple enough, but hard to find.
I am beginning to find it hard to speak to people normally. Because there will always be this notion that they are up to no good. Hah.
Is there anyone I can trust, and who trust in me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker