Friday, February 17, 2006

blogging on alternate days?

hmm, need to let this out.
I know of someone, who likes to put people down.
Of coz I am not the only one (another friend pointed out her flaws to me sutlely too) who is gonna critisize her as follows:
I dont expect people to agree with me on whatever I like or dont like. But pls respect people lor. Example, I just put a lame subject title "I want a hyde-volks doll" then she pmed me and say, hyde boy better. She thinks buying a doll is a waste of money. Can buy other better things. Ok, that was the last straw.
I didnt rebutt back, saying you think getting someone who looks like hyde as a bf is easy ah? Even if found, why do you think he'll like you?

It seems the whole world revolves round her!
She got a 'diamond ring' at 2 bucks. And have to go round promoting it.
But imagine if I or any other friend who gets it, she will definitely say, buy real thing better.

Ok, who's to decide what's better for who?

Can respect people's ideas or not?
Back to the doll thingy... last time she used to collect dolls too.... ok if that passion died down for her... there's no need for her to go round... 'brainwashing' people that dolls are waste of money!!! AIYOO! I dont understand ne.

Then I say I dont like ang mohs generally... then she will put down asian guys etc. Then when some ang mohs do bad things to her, she will say bad things about them. Like, what?!

I dont think I need to put up with this kinda nonsense lor. In fact I have been very patient for almost two years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker