Monday, November 07, 2005

I am not feeling well.
Human's promises are so easily broken. Makes me wonder why God wants to save them.
They can say they love Him, but do they mean it?
They never even met Him.
Do I have words on my face that says, dump me whenever you want?
I am a human too.
But I can stick to what I say.
But probably, people dont care that I am.
That I feel a little more than most people.
I can bleed, I can cry, I can feel unwanted.
I'm not escaping. Whatever comes, I will face it. But I feel powerless now.
I no longer can dream.
Please pray for me.
That I can still hold it out. Because the person writing this down is not writing for amusement for anyone.
What am I doing? When I know... I will be the one praying for everyone and myself only?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker