Wednesday, July 13, 2005

http://miva.zodiacal.com/acro.mv

Pxx Yxx:
You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. Your independence and freedom are important to you. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You need to learn to be expressive.
You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood.
Anna:
You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind. You must learn to give 'wise' service and not be a martyr. You have a need to be up front.
Chew:
You are a quick study, and can be self-taught. Your curiosity can get the best of you, but you must learn to concentrate. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You need to learn to be expressive. You are a person who cannot tolerate being misunderstood. You have high aspirations and a cheery disposition.

OKOK, so I hate to be misunderstood (repeat so many times for what sia)... how true... because I DO have a problem of expressing my thoughts clearly. (The arguement of being blunt or not is always at the back of my mind.) And most people always misunderstand my intentions. So I've decided to shut up and refrain from leaving anymore comments on people's blog... unless that person understands me WELL. Heh.
Try it... it's quite true for me... at least all the points stated are true. =)
Must show me yours! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker