Wednesday, July 27, 2005

From Di

"You need to regroup yourself, get out of the situation and see yourself in the situation. Do not be afraid of change, stagnatation leads to pain rather then a clean death, people around you would get tired of your excessive thinking. Stop divorcing yourself from your emotion to protect yourself. Try to create a balance between emotion and reality, help is nearby if you need one. Laid down your groundwork before jump into something new."

Some contradictions in the reading. One such major is: if people are gonna get tired of my excessive thinking... then who can I get help from? I divorce myself from emotions to protect myself... issn't that the way to do so? If not, hurt is definitely lurking around ne. Hmm... well, I'll see what we can do about it. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker