Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Reila

This name means alot to me, somehow (yah, because of NANA). And of coz it's a beautiful song... it's been so long since I fell instantly with a Japanese song. The last one was by Kagrra 悲文, which didnt last as long as this... 7mins plus for a song.

Hmm... somehow I blame it on my inability to smell. Why why, why am I defective? I dont want to have this strong sixth sense... I hate it when I can sense accurately what another person is thinking / doing just by mere words. I know no one can believe me. Well... it's not a subject of being sensitive or what... I can't explain it clearly... coz none of you will understand anyway. Do you understand how it feels not able to detect any smell at all? Do you understand the strong hit of realization when you read the text of someone's words, that you can 'see' what the person is doing now? God, what a freak.
I set a curse on myself. It is right here.
Thanx for letting me say it out. And bye.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker