Friday, June 17, 2005

imaginative scorpio

Maybe I should get Kenath to give me a design (I need something big, expressive). Or maybe I could ask him to let me tag along next time he goes for another round of fill-ins on his back (the buzzing sound is addictive, haha).
*envious* that he has got so much ink already. Ok, just dont touch his dear pretty face can le.
Wait... I think he will not feel comfortable having a xiao mei mei stare at his body bah (yum). Heh. I'll ask anyway. Slap me lor.
Lately, I seem unable to keep my mouth shut, and ask people anything that comes to my mind. So this friend told me that the question I asked was quite unusual. And I replied: why is it unusual? Just because nobody has ever voiced it out doesnt mean this question never cross their minds. Maybe they are too scared to ask? Or they dont bother at all?

Sometimes, you'll never know what is gonna happen, so just ask lor.
Digress abit there.
Now, I need to feel the needles again. Probably the stinging pain will take away my other pains.
Argh, I hate the bleeding below. Why why is it the so much blood is lost yet I'm still alive? Help. I feel like a living dead corpse.

On another side note, I think 刘亮 and Kenath look alike! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker