Friday, June 03, 2005

get on with the show

!!! I'm gonna watch Spirits with ah di (who wanted to watch very much) and pwen! This is a much publicised local production, and I really hope it turns out as good as they said... heh, though, I really would love to watch for another time The Busker's Opera from start till the end (sign... very raw, romantic and hilarious ne, and it really doesnt have much R(A) content -.-'' does humping constitute to R(A)? Singapore's rating sucks man). The music's was really fun ne. Which means, I'm left with two unused tix. :/ wasteful.
Now why am I excited? Coz I just happen to get the tix free! (Actually I sort of 'grab' the tix like a kiasu auntie :p Now I appreciate the fact that I'm working where I am working for once, me sound damn materialistic.) Heheh~ SHIAWASE ne~ And because I get to watch with two enthusiasts. Cool~
Reviews probably later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker