Friday, June 24, 2005

The air is cold

You want me to go, but in the end, you were hanging around the other person, so tell me, why do I need to stay there even? (You know I dont like strangers) Why did you insist on my presence? To make me feel worse than ever? Are you trying to kill me? No no, my heart is already dead. I shouldnt let you affect me a tiny bit.

Issit posssible to work so that the job can support another job you have? Haha, suddenly have this crazy idea. I dunno, since I have so much time on my hands (and so much that I'm sure I can handle two jobs at one time), I wish I can start to earn more money now. So that I can get out of here. Away from everyone.

Where I'm sure... no one really gives a damn and finally leave me alone.
Such as the Black Forest of Germany. It's breathtaking you know?

I should feel tired, but... I'm not. Just that a rock is weighting down my spirit, because I can only let the sky do the crying for me. Trying your best to feel nothing... it's a burden which I must bear.

最近好想在深夜奔驰。。。这是前所未有的快感噢。昨晚。。。好心痛你知道吗?
那句“哈哈,没事”是骗人的骗你的!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker