Friday, May 27, 2005

怎么说怎么说。。。
既然有个人搞坏了我这美好的早晨!
唉,为什么会一直遇到如此坏人!>.< 讨厌!

She said I have too few blythes. Hey! I'm not a money making machine! I have other things to consider, so can't always splurge on my dolls k!
And pullips in my OWN opinion, are B E A U T I F U L... at least 范范 is! So no point keep repeating pullips are ugly pullips are ugly. Say so many times wont make me change my mind or brainwash me whatsoever. This is the same case as telling me Fann Wong sucks in her singing (which I totally agree) and acting. I like her alot lor, so whatever you say is your point of view, and normally I wont give a hoot, unless you give me the impression that you are trying to make me agree with you.
In any case, it goes to show I'm more open minded than you! Argh... why do I keep bumping into such people? Am I too critical or what? Hmm... no ne, still got some very nice peeps around. Argh... why is the world so balanced?! I hate it.
And don't gimme such pressure!

Why, that person never confirm with me about tonight's event? So am I included or not? Argh... I hate last minute decisions, coz I tend to move very fast. And I dont wish to land myself into more hassles by reaching home already, then telling me tonight is on. And also... I want to have something to look forward to in the day mah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker