Thursday, May 19, 2005

Actually I'm supposed to write Chinese in this blog, because it feels good. But for this entry, I'll do it in English, coz it's faster...haha
This is the theme song for movie "Closer" by Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter. First time I heard it, I am in love with it already. Hmm... it's a very simple yet difficult song to perform, because you have to make it sound empty yet full of feelings at the same time. -.-
Then the lyrics is in repeat mode... so it can be a disaster. Yet in this case, the words tend to linger in your mind... and have you recall your own time when you can't take your eyes off someone...

"And so it is Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me Most of the time
And so it is The shorter story
No love, no glory No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze Most of the time
And so it is The colder water
The blower's daughter The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...

'Til I find somebody new"

PS: There's no cut on blogspot? Or how do I go about doing it? Don't like messy entries ley. I want to cut the lyrics...

1 Comments:

Blogger nekoi said...

hmm... dont mean the "copy and cut"... I mean to cut the words so there is a link where you click, another page comes on which shows your words behind that 'cut'... like what I always do on my LJ. Makes the page neater. Seems like blogspot no have this function...?
:/

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

 
 
eXTReMe Tracker